Apprenticeships at The Port of London Authority
- Posted Date:29th May 2019
- Job Type:Full TimeJob Category:Marine ApprenticeOffered Salary 0- £15,000Career Level StudentExperience Fresh
Launch a career on the world-famous River Thames…
The Port of London Authority (PLA) oversees the safety and navigation along 95 miles of the tidal Thames. We also take care of its environmet and work to keep the river clear of hazards, as well as many other duties.
We need 2 bright and enthusiastic people for our Marine Services team to take on a three-year Apprenticeship beginning in September 2019.
A PLA Apprenticeship means…
- Practical hands-on experience working on different vessels
- Professional qualifications and a national minimum wage in your first year
- 28 days’ annual leave and benefits including private healthcare and the Cycle to Work Scheme
How to apply…
Marine experience is not essential as you’ll get all the training you need. But you must have at least four GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A to C, level 9-4. You must also be at least 18 years old (at the time of training) and demonstrate a willingness to obtain your driving license.
Click here to download an application form.
Send your application to: email@example.com. The closing date is 14 June 2019.
Assessments take place in the week beginning 8 July 2019.