- Post Date:5th May 2023
- Views 477
We are currently seeking enthusiastic BML Apprentices to join TLC, Oceandiva London, and TMSL.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to start and/or develop a career on the River Thames.
Working as an integral part of the crew, you will assist with the day to operations and maintenance of the vessels. Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as crew on board of company vessels in accordance with the workload of the vessels and the training you have been given.
- Assisting with general maintenance, cleaning, and upkeep of the vessels
- Assisting with check lists and vessel paperwork
- Adhering to company policies, procedures, and Safety Management System (SMS)
- Attending crew meetings as required.
- Attending training in accordance with your role.
If you would like to apply for an apprenticeship with us please email your CV with a cover letter to Sophie Wanless, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK