Desk Customer Service Assistants (DCSA)
- Posted Date:25th September 2018
- Job Type:Full Time
MBNA Thames Clippers are recruiting for Desk Customer Service Assistants (DCSA) based in Trinity Buoy Wharf.
The DCSA will have responsibility for;
- Assisting the Master and Mates on board in ensuring customer safety at all times.
- Maintenance and cleaning of the vessel.
- Answer any passenger questions they have in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Based on our boats means you will be on the river and on your feet for 10 hour shifts.
Salary: £17,822 per annum, increasing to £20,966 on successful completion of 3 months’ probation
Experience needed: Good communication skills, great team work and a friendly, helpful customer focused approach.
Related Jobs (12)
Onboard Customer Service Assistants 18th February 2020
Operations Apprentice 12th February 2020
Electrical Control and Instrumentation Apprentice 12th February 2020
Customer Service Supervisor 6th February 2020
Customer Service Agent – Cabin Crew 30th January 2020
Mate – ongoing vacancies 23rd January 2020
Customer Service Agent – Pier Crew 30th December 2019