Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor
- Post Date:12th August 2022
- Views 717
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing
Salary: starting at £22,538 per annum (for 21 hours per week)
Base: Gravesend, Kent
Closing date: 26 August 2022
Interview date: TBC
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced practitioner to join the Health, Safety and Wellbeing team.
The postholder will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety and Wellbeing requirements by providing competent advice to departmental managers, safety representatives and staff. They will be involved in the delivery of Health, Safety and Wellbeing projects and campaigns and therefore team working and attention to detail is key. As an advisory role, the postholder will have well developed communication skills with an excellent ability to act tactfully, confidentiality and build strong working relationships with stakeholders.
In addition, the ideal candidate will meet with following requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a Health, Safety and Wellbeing role
- Membership of IOSH or equivalent
- NEBOSH General certificate (NVQ Level 4)
- Working knowledge of ISO 45001
- Hold a full clean driving licence
Along with the salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- 16½ days annual leave
- Health cash plan with limited Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Onsite parking with electric charging
- Access to Occupational Health, Mindfulness, Counselling and Physiotherapy
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
For more information and to have an informal chat about the position please call Abbi Copeland, Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing on 01474 562345.
You are required to have a Right to Work in UK, as currently the PLA is not a sponsor employer, therefore an offer of employment cannot be made unless you currently hold the rights to live and work in the UK.