Health, safety and wellbeing manager
- Posted Date:16th December 2019
- Job Type:Full TimeJob Category:AllOffered Salary £30,000 - £50,000Career Level Manager
The Health, Safety and Wellbeing team at the Port of London Authority (PLA) are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager to join their team.
The post holder will be responsible for providing professional Health and Safety advice and support to the PLA, whilst managing and delivering relevant activities that are in line with the Health, Safety and Wellbeing strategy. They will be responsible for the compliance and management of Health and Safety risks within the departments and compliance with the standards ISO45001 for Health and Safety management systems.
The role is largely autonomous and therefore the ideal candidate will be highly organised, manage their time well and communicate effectively. They will need to pay close attention to detail to ensure accuracy of work whilst displaying a degree of flexibility and adaptability in their attitude to work and problem solving. Experience of working in a construction or marine environment is preferred.
In addition, the ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Significant experience in Health, Safety and Wellbeing at a senior level
- Degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Membership of IOSH or equivalent (GradIOSH)
- CSCS card holder
- NEBOSH Diploma (NVQ 5 level or equivalent)
- Internal auditor qualification
- Hold a full clean driving licence
To view the Job Description, please go to www.pla.co.uk/HEALTH-SAFETY-AND-WELLBEING-MANAGER and to apply please complete an application form and return it before the closing date on 31st December 2019. Interviews will take place in early January 2020.
Salary: £44,023 per annum.