Marine Engineering Apprentice
- Posted Date:23rd September 2019
- Job Type:Full Time
Livett’s Group is looking for a permanent Trainee Marine Engineer to act as Engineer and Crew on board of Company Vessels and play an active role with the rest of the team in providing a first-class service on board of all vessels and to ensure that all machinery & equipment is maintained as appropriate. To follow instructions as requested.
Main Duties to include but not limited to-
- Assist with all planned maintenance
- Adhere to all statutory requirements including MCA/PLA regulations.
- Maintain relevant and appropriate paperwork
- Ensure any vessel on which you are working is properly victualled with appropriate fuel, oil and water
- Assist with all stock control procedures ensuring rope, tools, maintenance & cleaning equipment is stored correctly at all times.
- Adhering to all legal requirements as minimum standard
- Report any deficiencies in the appropriate in accordance with Company procedure
- To comply with Company Policies and Procedures
Uniform and all PPE supplied – Please ensure appropriate clothing and protective safety wear is worn at all times.
48 hours per week (average) including some evenings & weekends.