Marine Engineering Apprentice
- Posted Date:23rd September 2019
- Job Type:Full Time
Livett’s Group is looking for a permanent Trainee Marine Engineer to act as Engineer and Crew on board of Company Vessels and play an active role with the rest of the team in providing a first-class service on board of all vessels and to ensure that all machinery & equipment is maintained as appropriate. To follow instructions as requested.
Main Duties to include but not limited to-
- Assist with all planned maintenance
- Adhere to all statutory requirements including MCA/PLA regulations.
- Maintain relevant and appropriate paperwork
- Ensure any vessel on which you are working is properly victualled with appropriate fuel, oil and water
- Assist with all stock control procedures ensuring rope, tools, maintenance & cleaning equipment is stored correctly at all times.
- Adhering to all legal requirements as minimum standard
- Report any deficiencies in the appropriate in accordance with Company procedure
- To comply with Company Policies and Procedures
Uniform and all PPE supplied – Please ensure appropriate clothing and protective safety wear is worn at all times.
48 hours per week (average) including some evenings & weekends.
Related Jobs (12)
Onboard Customer Service Assistants 18th February 2020
Operations Apprentice 12th February 2020
Electrical Control and Instrumentation Apprentice 12th February 2020
Customer Service Supervisor 6th February 2020
Customer Service Agent – Cabin Crew 30th January 2020
Mate – ongoing vacancies 23rd January 2020
Customer Service Agent – Pier Crew 30th December 2019