- Posted Date:25th September 2018
- Job Type:Full Time
MBNA Clippers are currently seeking a Mate to join their team at Trinity Buoy Wharf.
- Providing an additional lookout for the Master;
- Operation of the CCTV on board and VHF radio systems;
- Ensuring that the vessel is appropriately secured to allow for the safe embark and disembarkation of passengers;
- Undertaking checks of the vessel’s equipment and various safety responsibilities, in accordance with our Safety Management System; and
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the Deck Customer Service Assistant working on board.
£23,517 a year, increasing to £27,666 on successful completion of 3 months’ probation
Do you hold relevant STCW qualifications (or equivalent): Sea Survival, Fire Fighting, First Aid and Short Range VHF