Multi Skilled Operations and Maintenance Assistant (MSOMA)
- Posted Date:1st April 2018
- Job Type:Full TimeOffered Salary £30,000 - £50,000
Cory Riverside Energy are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Operations and Maintenance Assistant (MSOMA) at their Energy from Waste Plant – Belvedere
Experience of working within Energy from Waste or another similar environment is desirable and experience of operating Fock or Process Cranes would be an advantage.
Main duties to include:
- Operate refuse, ash and jetty container cranes, dock tractors, IBA handling equipment, mobile plant and equipment as dictated by the operational demands of the plant.
- Carry out routine mobile plant and equipment inspections prior to operation in accordance with the planned preventative maintenance schedule.
- Monitor stocks and take receipt of consumables and collection of residues.
Relevant Additional info (interview dates, specific requirements)
CITB or similar mobile plant operation certificate of competence desirable
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Related Jobs (17)
Customer Service Agent – Kiosk 24th February 2020
Boat Crew / Barman 24th February 2020
Facilities Assistant 24th February 2020
Operations Apprentice 12th February 2020
Electrical Control and Instrumentation Apprentice 12th February 2020
Customer Service Supervisor 6th February 2020
Customer Service Agent – Cabin Crew 30th January 2020
Customer Service Assistants 30th January 2020