Operative - Cringle Dock
- Posted Date:30th January 2019
- Job Type:Full TimeJob Category:Site Staff
Cory Riverside Energy operate the Transfer Station at Cringle Dock in addition to its existing Transfer Stations operated on behalf of the Western Riverside Waste Authority in the borough of Wandsworth and the City of London & Walbrook Wharf in London.
We are currently recruiting for an Operative to add to the team at Cringle Dock the role holder will provide an important role that directly contributes to the daily working and smooth running of the Transfer Station through various operational duties and responsibilities.
- To work as part of team of operatives processing household and commercial waste. To comply with all health & safety, contractual and operational requirements at the site.
- To be able to drive cranes and operate machinery or to be prepared to work towards gaining new skills in operating mobile and fixed plant.
- To ensure the Transfer Station is kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- To carry out duties to prevent the issuing of complaints from the public.
The individual we are looking for will be able to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working at a Transfer Station would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Willing to work weekends.
- Willing to work Shifts.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible approach.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Mick Kirwan for an application form on |Mick.email@example.com or phone 020 76221046 and forward completed application forms and CV to, Cory Riverside Energy, Cringle Dock, Cringle Street, London, SW11 8BX marked Private and Confidential with the reference: ‘OPS2CD’ clearly marked on the envelope.
Cory Riverside Energy operates an Equal Opportunities Policy