People Operations Manager
- Post Date:19th January 2024
- Views 84
Location: Trinity Buoy Wharf
Contract Type: Full-time
Closing Date: 09 February 2024
Hours of Work: 40
People Operations Manager
- Lead the People Operations function.
- To oversee and provide an efficient, progressive and streamlined People Operations service to the business.
- Responsible for managing our HRIS, benefits and payroll systems, providers and processes, ensuring ROI and efficiency are at the heart of everything we do.
- To lead on the collation and analysis of HR and people data, producing meaningful reports to identify trends for the People & Culture team and wider business.
- Motivate, support and manage our People Coordinator.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day running of our HRIS and ancillary systems. Responsible for the review and optimisation of these systems where necessary to ensure they provide an amazing candidate and employee experience as well as ROI
- Develop our people processes and services to maximise the effective use of people in delivering our HR strategy
- Support our People Coordinator to administer our people systems and processes to ensure a great employee experience is delivered at each point within the employee lifecycle
- Support the People Coordinator to ensure our employee benefits offering is administered efficiently
- Oversee and own our payroll and pensions processes form a People Operations perspective
- Work alongside the P&C Director to provide annual Gender Pay statistics relevant for legislation publication as well as publication across the business
- Overall responsibility for Right to Work processes and IR35 compliance, liaising with the People Team to manage any issues
- Analyse the type of queries being sent to our HR Hub in order to proactively tackle common trends and work towards effective solutions
- Support the L&D Manager to develop and deliver a great onboarding experience that sets all new starters up for success
- In conjunction with the Head of People and other stakeholders, support the L&D Manager to develop and deliver values and culture focused training interventions to the business
- Support our annual pay review and bonus cycles
- Relevant experience working within a People Operations function, managing employee lifecycle processes
- Experience working with HR tech and systems, supporting payroll and benefits processes
- Super organised, analytical and passionate about accuracy and detail
- Experience of compiling and monitoring HR metrics
- Computer literate. Well-versed with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Creative & logical thinker “thinking outside the box”
Where: You’ll be based between our Dry Dock facilities at Tilbury and our offices at Clipper House, Trinity Buoy Wharf, London E14 0JY.
So why apply?
Uber Boat by Thames Clippers are London’s leading River Bus service. Our fleet of high speed catamarans provide commuters and sightseers with a unique way to travel around the capital. We carry around 5 million passengers a year and currently employ around 470 people, which is set to increase over the next few years.
We are an entrepreneurial and inclusive organisation that was voted “Employer of the Year” at the 2017 London Transport Awards and “Ferry Operator of the year” this year. There is real potential for internal development and promotion within our business and internal succession is one of our core principles. Our values: Trusted to do the Right Thing, Great Place to Work, Be Excellent and Respect allow our employees to excel in their careers with us and be Best in Class, Always.
Our commitment to inclusion
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in equality of opportunity for all and our approach to recruitment and selection is fair, open and based purely on merit. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
Related Jobs (26)
People Operations Manager on 8th February 2024