River Works Enforcement Officer
- Post Date:10th February 2020
- Views 1096
- Offered Salary £30,000 - £50,000
An opportunity has arisen in the Port of London Authority (PLA) for a River Works Enforcement Officer who will support the investigation and enforcement of unlicensed and non-compliant River Works along the River Thames.
The post holder will support the River Works Enforcement Manager in the preparation and serving of documents in litigation and other actions arising from licencing or related duties within the Port of London Act 1968 (as amended) and in pursuing actions through Courts and Tribunals where necessary.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to A-level with at least two years experience dealing with enforcement, legal matters and the court system
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to foster, develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Have the ability to take the lead on a wide ranging difficult and technical caseload whilst thinking laterally and dealing calmly with complex situations
To view the Job Description please visit the PLA website www.pla.co.uk for further details. Please complete an application form and return it before the closing date on 13th February 2020.