Senior Operative –Cringle Dock, London
- Posted Date:30th January 2019
- Job Type:Full TimeJob Category:Site Staff
The holder of this role will provide an important function that directly contributes to the daily working and smooth running of the Cringle Dock Transfer Station through various operational duties and responsibilities.
Key Role Elements:
- To be in charge of operating (and being responsible for the safe operations of) the plant equipment and to carry out daily safety and maintenance checks.
- To take charge of a Team/Shift over weekends reporting directly to the callout Supervisor/Manager.
- To assist vehicles delivering waste in order to keep queuing of waste delivery vehicles to a minimum.
- To ensure Trailers and ISO containers are loaded to their optimum capacity.
- To regularly inspect containers for capacity and to notify the Site Supervisor when containers require emptying.
- To control as far as possible odour, dust, noise, and litter within the transfer station and to ensure all parts of the transfer station are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- To take care for the health & safety of them self and of other persons who may be affected by the individuals acts & responsibilities.
The individual we are looking for will be able to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- First class organisational skills
- Team leading skills
- Proven Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
The work forms part of a 4-week rota working days and nights, rota is available upon request.
If you would like more information on the role or wish to apply for this position please contact Mick Kirwan on 0207 622 1046, or email email@example.com
Please send completed application forms to Mick Kirwan marked Private and Confidential with the ref: CRI-OP clearly marked on the envelope.
Closing date for this vacancy is: 18th January 2019. Please advise your manager of your application.
Cory Environmental Limited operates an Equal Opportunities Policy.