- Post Date:8th February 2024
- Views 40
Location: Trinity Buoy Wharf
Contract Type: Full-time
Closing Date: 23 February 2024
Hours of Work: 40
Reporting to the Senior Finance manager, this role has primary responsibility for all revenue accounting and passenger activities.
- Daily auditing and production of passenger numbers and MI.
- Reviewing and publishing the daily takings report.
- Support with the integrity and development of the passenger counting system.
- Responsible for all revenue bookings from the different revenue streams for the month into the accounting system (Business Central) and reconciling to revenue received.
- Act as the first point of call for any internal requests for new products.
- Work closely with the Sales department with regards to new product offerings and ensuring correct financial procedures are followed.
- Set up and maintain all products, pricing, routes, and services on all systems.
- Responsible for the daily banking/takings and voucher processes.
- Produce monthly income reports for 3rd party partners and track invoicing and payments.
- Support in the production of management accounts and reporting.
- Support the Assistant Management Accountant with month end duties and reporting as necessary.
- Strong focus on detail and deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Positive with a “can do” attitude
- Team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
- A commitment to delivering the best
- Effective external facing communication skills
Where: Clipper House, Trinity Buoy Wharf, London E14 0JY.
So why apply?
Uber Boat by Thames Clippers are London’s leading River Bus service. Our fleet of high speed catamarans provide commuters and sightseers with a unique way to travel around the capital. We carry around 5 million passengers a year and currently employ around 470 people, which is set to increase over the next few years.
We are an entrepreneurial and inclusive organisation that was voted “Employer of the Year” at the 2017 London Transport Awards and “Ferry Operator of the year” this year. There is real potential for internal development and promotion within our business and internal succession is one of our core principles. Our values: Trusted to do the Right Thing, Great Place to Work, Be Excellent and Respect allow our employees to excel in their careers with us and be Best in Class, Always.
Our commitment to inclusion
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in equality of opportunity for all and our approach to recruitment and selection is fair, open and based purely on merit. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
Related Jobs (26)
People Operations Manager on 8th February 2024