Community, Learning & Development Administrator
- Post Date:27th June 2023
- Views 354
Reports to: Community, Learning & Development Manager
To support the Community Learning and Development Manager in providing administrative support for learning and development requirements for all businesses within the Cory Group
To coordinate and administer community activities in partnership with Line Manager and stakeholders.
This role will be based primarily in Moorgate but there is a requirement to travel to various sites across London and the South East. A valid driving license and a car is strongly desirable.
Administer Learning and Development Support
- Assist with the coordination, planning and administration of learning and development programs including instructor-led training, workshops, e-learning and other development activities.
- Provide guidance and support to program participants, including assisting with program enrolment, responding to inquiries and addressing any issues of concern that arrive.
- Maintain accurate records and data related to program participation, outcomes and evaluations ensuring confidentiality and compliance with data protection regulations.
- Assist with the preparation of reports on program effectiveness and impact identifying areas of improvement and making recommendations for future initiatives.
- Stay updated on best practices, trends and developments in learning and development.
- Book training venues, hotels, manage registrations and coordinate materials to ensure training resources are available.
- Communicate and promote training opportunities to employees through various channels including email, SharePoint and other internal communication platforms.
- Maintain accurate training records including attendance, completion, certifications on Cory systems.
- Support Line Manager in the design of the Learning and development brochure.
Collaborate and Engage with local Communities
- Assist Line Manager in the delivery of accredited work experience programs for people living in the local area.
- Attend recruitment fairs at local schools and promote Cory Apprenticeships
- Assist in Bexley Eco Festival activities that are scheduled throughout the year in partnership with Bexley Council.
- Organise and assist in site visits at the Energy from Waste Facilities.
- Support Line Manager when working with Council and voluntary organisations to design and deliver community events to raise the profile of the Company and raise the awareness of environmental sustainability concerns.
- Assist in the planning, organising and facilitation of community events which promote collaboration with the local community.
- Assist in the administration of the Cory Community Fund and liaise with applicants when required.
- Track and analyse community metrics such as member engagement, activity levels and feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of community initiatives.
Assist in the Administration of Documentation
- Work with appropriate training bodies in the waste and training industry to keep up to date with industry and occupational best practice for learning and development.
- To complete, file and secure all required paperwork correctly.
- To attend, facilitate and minute meetings.
Ensure Compliance with Environmental Legislation
- Support the implementation of the Competency Management System and maintain records.
- Assist in the preparation of CMS audits and attend sites when required.
Maintain Health & Safety
- Have an awareness of health and safety legislation and support compliance with the implementation and development of health and safety training initiatives including induction.
Ensure Compliance with Current Legislation
- To be aware of and have an understanding of employee legislation and work with Line Manager in the development of training programs which educate staff and align with HR Policies.
Essential skills and experience
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Team player.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Proven reception experience.
- Office 365.
Desirable skills and experience
- Learning & Development qualification
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Report writing
- Delivering learning & development initiatives
- GCSE or equivalent.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Toyosi Ajayi at Toyosi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 15 July.
Cory operates an Equal Opportunities Policy