Event Sales Executive
- Post Date:5th May 2023
- Views 476
Are you experienced in Event Sales with a proven track record in venue sales, event planning and administration? Do you want a new and exciting role within a business that’s a little bit different?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Event Sales Executive to join our friendly team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be working to the highest standards at all times with a strong customer focus, ensuring an excellent client experience.
Duties will include:
- Acting upon incoming enquiries as received in a timely manner and developing bespoke proposals in line with pricing policy
- Developing and maintaining personable relationships with clients and colleagues and managing all aspects of client files pre and post event
- Upselling where possible to ensure maximum profitability of the event
- Working towards team & individual targets
- Maintaining the event diary & CRM system and raising detailed function sheets for each event
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV with a cover letter to Sophie Wanless, People & Culture Manager email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.