Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Sales Account Manager (maternity cover)
- Post Date:13th September 2022
- Views 716
Central London (WC2N), Central London
Up to £37,000 per annum plus commission on confirmed bookings
Woods Silver Fleet
- Selling our four luxury event venues, Silver Sturgeon, Silver Barracuda, Silver Darling and Woods Quay
- Dealing with and responding to event enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Creating bespoke event proposals for clients, building suggested catering packages alongside appropriate Charter fees/room hire rates, staffing and additional charges
- Contracting and generating initial event invoices for clients
- Preparing detailed Handover documents for the Planning Team
- Managing designated key accounts to build a good relationship with contacts and keep them up to date with new menus, brochures etc
- Proactive sales work to generate interest with lapsed clients.
- Ensuring Salesforce CRM system is kept up to date with accurate client information.
- Venue sales experience is preferred but would consider candidates with a planning background looking for a change in career direction
- Excellent and accurate communicator with attention to detail
- A genuine ‘people person’ who enjoys building a rapport with clients
- Strong commercial acumen
- Efficient and well organised with a methodical approach
- Knowledge of event planning and operations is a benefit
- Self motivated individual who takes pride in delivering excellent customer service
- A team player within the sales team and cross department.
Ideal start date: October 2022