Trade Sales Executive
- Post Date:15th May 2023
- Views 451
£30,000 a year
Shift and schedule
Day shift Monday to Friday
Trade Sales Executive – 12 Month FTC
City Cruises UK is part of the City Experiences division of the Hornblower Group, a global leader in world-class experiences and transportation services. We operate public dining and sightseeing cruises as well as private charters for corporate events, birthday parties, weddings, or other special occasions across London, Poole, and York.
We are currently seeking maternity cover for the role of Trade Sales Executive (B2B Specialist) to work closely with the Head of Trade Sales. This role will primarily involve managing a network of digital partners to ensure sales revenue budgets are achieved across all products, at all locations.
This is a Hybrid Role, and will be split between home working and in our office located in SE1 2DF
- Ensure content, rate, and availability accuracy on OTA sites to maximise booking conversion.
- Daily communication with a portfolio of digital partners and be their point of contact.
- Co-ordinate set-up of dynamic pricing with OTA’s.
- Work closely with the commercial team to ensure sufficient inventory for API channels.
- Work with channel managers such as Ventrata, PRIO, Rezdy to ensure seamless integration between Anchor and OTA partners.
- Collaborate with Encore and other City Experiences brands to ensure continuity and on-boarding of new API partners.
- Deal with queries related to API (set up, pricing, troubleshooting etc) from partners.
- Onboarding FIT partners onto the B2B portal.
- Carry out training on the B2B portal.
- Provide daily support for partners using the portal.
- Manage B2B contacts in Salesforce.
- Assist with management of trade contracts (via DocuSign).
- Provide weekly reports and data insights.
- Manage ordering and distribution of bulk tickets / barcodes.
- Assist with monthly reports for the Accounts team.
- Attend trade events and host familiarisation trips.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in the Travel & Tourism industry.
- Proficient in MS Office; experience of working with a CRM system.
- Working knowledge of Channel Managers / API’s.
- Understanding of OTAs and the structure of the online world.
- Proactive and pragmatic approach to work with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload to achieve performance standards and objectives to agreed deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and committed to data accuracy.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- API and Connectivity: 1 year (preferred)
- Work Location: Hybrid remote in London