Cabin Crew Supervisor - City Cruises UK
- Post Date:19th October 2022
- Views 784
£24,977 a year
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- United Kingdom (Required)
- Discounted or free food
Full Job Description
City Cruises UK is part of the City Experiences division of the Hornblower Group, a global leader in world-class experiences and transportation services. We operate public dining and sightseeing cruises as well as private charters for corporate events, birthday parties, weddings, or other special occasions across London, Poole and York.
As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will bring creativity, excellent customer service and selling skills to our team. In return we are keen to support you in developing your career in the tourism industry and provide you the opportunity to be part of an active social culture and a great team! If this role sounds right for you, please get in touch!
Purpose of the role:
Supervise the retail sales and customer service delivery across the City Cruises fleet. Ensure that the cabin crew staff are working to deliver the customer experience in line with company training, merchandising products to company standards, selling to meet revenue budgets and delivering excellent service to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- On the job training and supervision of cabin crew to ensure the correct use of Standard Operation Procedures on a daily basis.
- To ensure that the onboard facilities comply with all relevant legislation relating to health and safety, food hygiene regulations and licensing legislation.
- Support staff in resolving issues and discrepancies during the shift and reporting any unresolved issues to management.
- Issue instructions each day and assign duties to cabin crew. Monitoring and observing cabin crew carrying out these duties as expected by the Food & Beverage department.
- Demonstrate best practice is sales and customer service techniques and ensure the effective supervision of all team members on your shift
- Observe and evaluate cabin crew performance. Offer advice and recommendations for improvements. Highlight training needs to Food & Beverage department.
- Supervise the preparation of the vessel, making sure that the retail area, cabin and facilities are clean and presentable before departure and throughout the service.
- Supervise cabin crew in their support of the boat crew.
- Provide all the service required as a member of the cabin crew during each shift.
- Audit paperwork and checklists to ensure compliance with company procedures and regulations.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Proven experience within Customer Services in a customer facing role
- Supervised a team
- Experience working with retail sales
- Perform great customer service
- Act with integrity at all times
- Approach everything with integrity with what you do
- Deliver excellence through profit, customer satisfaction and living our City Cruises values
- To be flexible in carrying out your duties at any of the company’s locations, offices or departments and fulfil other tasks that fall within your post as required
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Do you have experience of supervising a team?